jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

NEW ALBUM IS COMING!



I'm glad to announce the release of my new album called "Luna Momento".
It will be available on free streaming at my website Bandcamp and you will be able to purchase a digital copy in HD quality directly from this website.
Luna Momento is an evolution of Silent Knight's sound and skills made it again on my home studio. It will contain a cover from the band Eternal Tears Of Sorrow which was and still is a big influence for me. Nine songs of pure dark cosmic metal inspired from my personal vision of this world, which I think that it has to be more spiritual and balanced with mother Earth. Soon I will make a post with the lyrics of the songs.
Also, there is a plan to release it as a physical copy in a future, I hope it comes soon. You can pay the minimum prize for the album or more and you will contribute for this physical edition. There is discount coupons available by contact with me on mail. [endlessblacker@gmail.com]
My first album Chaos Nebula is still available in the same website and you can buy it a physical copy by contact with me via mail.
Thank you and hope you like it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario